Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fresh & Funky by AmyDane Designs

AmyDane Designs has a new kit out today named "Fresh & Funky". This is a great kit for everyday layouts, with a cool retro feeling and some upbeat colors. For the first week you can pick up "Fresh & Funky" for $2.50. Check out the post prior to this one, to see how you can get a $4.00 coupon to their store today. Check out the preview, click on it to be taken to the store so you can pick up this kit while it's on sale. Here's a closer look at the papers, there are a lot of them, and all you will need for your scrapping. Here's the layout I made, it really is a fun kit to play with.
I turned my layout into a quickpage for you, I hope you like it. Make sure to head to AmyDane's blog HERE for other freebies. Happy Scrapping!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete