Saturday, April 2, 2011

Stuff to Scrap April Build-A-Kits

I love the colors this month for the Build-A-Kits at Stuff to Scrap!! I was thrilled that both of the designers I CT for made kits this month. This is such a great way to mix and match and build your perfect kit. Here is the flyer for the Build-A-Kits, which I've linked to the store. First let me show you what AmyDane Designs made for their April BAK. They created a really cool grungy kits perfect for your little boy (or girl) that loves to get dirty and explore outside, named "Mud, Bugs and Sticky Hugs". They made three mini kits, an element pack, paper pack and cardstock pack. Take a look, the previews are linked to the store.


And a layout I made.
Now check out what Mommy Me Time Scrapper put together for the April BAK. "Denim Girls" is kit for using typically boy colors but with a girl's touch. There are some super cute elements and what girl doesn't love her denim? Mommy Me Time Scrapper also made three minis, an element pack, paper pack and a glitter pack. If you check out her store she also has a quickpage pack as well. Here are the previews, which I've linked to the store for you.


And here's my layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment